Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I love eating clean

After way to many trips and a lot of crappy eating lately I'm recommitted to eating clean. I made up a list of clean meals and I stocked the fridge with yummy yummy food. If you missed my post a while back about eating clean click here. Oh how I love clean eating. I get to eat LOTS and LOT's of delicouse food and get into better shape. I don't have to starve and I feel great. Tonight I made chicken fingers with hone mustard and a yummy salad and it was 100% healthy. Wondering how? The breading was made with coarsely ground almonds, wheat germ, flax sead and oat bran. I know that doesn't sound super tasty but you can ask Jeremy He said he wanted it atleast once a week form now on! Later this week we're having rosemary orange chicken on a skewer, delicous zitti, homemade mac and cheese and much more! I think my favorite thing lately is my strawberry milk shakes (well my healthy super creamy version). I know I've told a lot of my friends about eating clean and some of them do so I need some of your favorite recipe's.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Iliana said...

I would love your recipes... sound so good!

JM Inc. said...

I want the recipes too...still got these 17 pounds hanging on...

Ashley C said...

I love it too. Its been a great life change for me.

ps. Please post recipes!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I Hope to be able to start eating clean! yes if you have any recipies please post them. I will try to try and make some.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I can't wait to get back in shape!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Yeah, along with everyone else I'm gonna need you to post the recipes and ingredients so I can go out and buy them and make clean dinners this week! As if you totally have time for that. Thanks girl, love ya!