I used to run 4 miles a day way back freshman year. Then I got a gym membership and gave up running. I have a love hate relationship with running. I hate it and first but love it once I do it for a while. Thanks to my awesome Neighbor Emilie who gave me a double stroller I've been running again. I get quite a few looks as I run past people with Brody in one seat and Jack in the other. Today was no different. We headed out for a run along my favorite path later in the afternoon than I had wanted. I packed some snacks for Brody since it was snack time and We headed out for our run.Jack was strapped in by his collar and the straps on one side and Brody on the other. Brody loved it he was snacking away enjoying the view. That was until Jack realized that Brody had snacks and began pestering him for them. I had placed them on the far sad of Brody so Jack couldn't get to them. That didn't stop jack however, who was pretty much standing on Brody trying to get the snacks. He finally figured out if he waited until Brody had a handful that he was putting in his mouth he could sneak a few without Brody noticing. Brody didn't seem to mind and even started feeding Jack his snacks. All in all it was a good run. Maybe I'll get back up to 4 miles soon. Sorry I don't have a good picture of this maybe next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Way to go. Running has never been my thing, but hopefully it will be soon. I have started walking races with Jacob and we are planning on running a marathon next year this time. You are my inspiration.
YAY! for running!
Wish I could get motivated for some running! And a picture with you running with Brody and Jack in the stroller is a must see!!!!
I need to start running so we can do that tri!!! I still really want to
Post a Comment