Forever ago it feels like... my awesome cousin Karly took our family pictures. It was at a time when I was not very good about blogging and finally forgot to post them. I know way too many awesome photographers! If you need one. Let me know! Karly Kim Photography










Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Forever ago
Posted by Janelle at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those are such good pictures!! I really wish I could always live wherever you live because you always have such great connections! :)
So I know you're brunette now(which looks totally cute on you by the way), but these pictures remind me of how awesome your blonde always was and my sister who lives in Provo is looking for someone new to go to for her hair. When you get a minute, will you email me where/who did your hair in these pictures? Thanks girl! (sarahwhitman7@gmail.com)
I have to agree with Sarah- The pictures are just wonderful. When you get a chance and if you are able to. Is there a new and recent picture of your adorable family you can send us? i think the latest one we have is the one from your christmas card a year ago - Christmas 2008! Not sure. Anyhow that would be great if you can and things.
Post a Comment