After looking at so many houses we haven't found anything close to what we want. I guess I'm a picky person (probably already knew that). We found a lot in East Lehi a little South East of Traverse Mountain. It's .35 acres in a cute neighborhood we drove through and loved about 3 years ago. At the time though the neighborhood wasn't as built out. The neighborhood is now about 3/4 built out and as cute as ever. We have found a house plan we love through the same builder my brother is currently building with. We have to meet with the builder to figure out costs and exact build time but if we start soon it should be completed in July. So what are we going to do until then? That's a good question. We are currently renting the house we were going to purchase. My amazing brother Joel is trying to work something out with the Owner so we can stay here rent free until we figure something or the Bank goes through the foreclosure process and kicks us out. There is a lot of drama involved on their part that I wont get into but all is looking well that we should be able to stay. Depending on how long we can stay we may be able to move straight to the new place or we will probably just end up in an extend a stay type of place for a little bit. One of Jeremy's Co workers parent's have a fully furnished place they offered to rent to us a little while back so we will check into staying there for whatever remaining time there is. Cross my fingers the stars align and everything works out! Thanks for all your love, support and prayers... I think we'll make it through this hopefully before the baby comes!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Keep us informed.
Hey, I'm not sure who the anonymous person was who posted about the basement apt and the house available in the 9th ward, but Steven emailed me the info for both of those. If you still want the info, I can email you what I received. Let me know.
That sounds exciting! I really hope it works out for you. I would love to build my own house and get exactly what I want. Good luck!!
Wow, what a rough road, hopefully you will get the house of your dreams!! Sorry!!
Post a Comment