Sunday, March 28, 2010

Finally

We have finally figured it out. The house search has been quite an ordeal. For some reason ever house we went to I jut felt uneasy no matter how great the house was. We had originally wanted to build in the same neighborhood as my brother but we both felt uneasy about something. Neither of us could put our finger on it. We have now come full circle and are actually going to build right next door to my brother. We feel great about it now though. It's definitely a little different this time though. We are building with a differ builder and the house plan is completely different than before. I know Heavenly Father must have had a reason that we didn't end up building with the original builder and maybe one day I will know but for now I just know that we feel great about this decision and we will live right next door to my brother. It should be a lot of fun! They have been staying with us for the past week while their house gets finished and it's been a blast. Can't wait to be neighbors. I don't have any pictures of the house yet but it will be finished the end of May so we will have to have a little summer BBQ! I'll post pictures when I get some!

3 comments:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Great to hear that things are going the way they should for y'all. I've been keeping up with all the posts you've done and y'all have definitely been through the whirlwind! Good luck with building. Very exciting!

Lindsey said...

Hooray! I'm so glad everything is working out for you guys. Good luck! Can't wait to see pics. :)

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

I am so glad everything is working out, you have found the solution you have been wanting. I can't wait to see pictures of the house! also a Summer/end of Summer BBQ would be fun. Then everyone can come and see your house and visit and partay! keep us informed on everything.