| I have had a tone of requests for pictures of the house. Unfortunately, I didn't take any before we moved in and since we just received final approval Monday from the bank on the short sale we have barely started to unpack most things. Thus no decorations and boxes everywhere. I did however, get my hands on a copy of the pictures from the original listing. While they aren't the best pictures in my opinion they will give you an idea until we get everything decorated and I get more pictures up. Enjoy! |
Front |
Stairs |
Master |
Walk in Closet |
|
|
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Alright Already
Posted by Janelle at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow! awesome! i can't wait to see it all decorated. Maybe we could come after you all are settled in and visit all of you and see your house in person. Just a thought! don't want to come across like i am inviting myself and my family.
Cute house! we are excited and proud of you all and we love all of you.
I love you house. How exciting. It will be nice to be in something bigger with the new baby on its way.
love the house! cant wait to sleep there:)
Post a Comment