Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Updates

If you aren't following me on facebook we are having a GIRL! we are super excited! I haven't been to great about taking any pictures so I'll try to start soon. We've been pretty busy these days. I found these super cute booties and want to make them. I know how to crochet I just need to figure out how to do this. I've only crocheted a blanket. If anyone knows please help me

Ugg-ly Button Up Booties
or

These
FREE SHIPPING 0-3 Months Baby Bootie Boots, crocheted, silver blue

I am dying to make these and so many other projects. I just haven't been crafting lately since all my stuff is in boxes who knows where :)

and probably one of these

Newborn Daisy Flapper Beanie - vanilla, pastel pink, rose pink

And

9 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

We are so happy and excited for you! Yay a little girl! you and Jeremy will love that. I Know Brody will love having a baby sister. Good Luck with all your projects. You inspire me. Now all i have to do is motivate myself more. Can't wait to see pictures and more updates.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I know, it's so hard. Girls are so much fun to shop/make/decorate for! But I am finding myself a little boy baby hungry...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting.

sarah said...

if you want the bee hair clips, send me your address. I make them and would LOVE to send some to you!! congrats!! girls are wonderful.

Toni Ludlow said...

Congrats!! I do the SAME thing on etsy...I have SO many "favorites" tagged so one day I can do all the craftiness!! So excited for you guys!! congrats on the house as well!! I am jealous you and joel will have so much fun with your kids!!! Hopefully we will be visiting soon!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you. That's great. That's so exciting!

Sarah said...

oh my goodness, your little girl will be so cute with all those etsy things!! and p.s. that was not me (sarah whitman) who makes the bee clips....i am so not that talented :)

Corinne said...

Congrats! You are so lucky to get a little girl they are so sweet and so fun to shop for! I have spent a small fortune on my three and just keep spending..... Oh well they are worth it!

Mindika said...

So excited for you! You are going to love having a girl! They are so so fun...more of a strain on the pocketbook...but it's worth every penny!