Saturday, August 7, 2010

I need help deciding

Which monogram do you like most. It of course would by our baby's initials/name and would most likely be brown and/or white


Scalloped Monogram - Vinyl Wall Decal


Scalloped  Monogram - Vinyl Wall Decal

Custom Scallop Monogram Girls Name VINYL WALL DECAL ART STICKER HOME DECOR

Custom  Scallop Monogram Girls Name VINYL WALL DECAL ART STICKER HOME DECOR

SCALLOPED CIRCLE WITH NAME AND BIRD

SCALLOPED  CIRCLE WITH NAME AND BIRD

Baroque  Monogram - Vinyl Text Wall Decals Stickers Art Graphics

RESERVED Damask with Name vinyl decal Vinyl Wall Decal Graphic Art Sticker Home Decor

RESERVED  Damask with Name vinyl decal Vinyl Wall Decal Graphic Art Sticker Home  Decor

Monogram initials within circle - Vinyl wall decal

Monogram  initials within circle - Vinyl wall decal


Three Initial Monogram with Dots

Three  Initial Monogram with Dots


6 comments:

Ashley C said...

I like the scallop one with the little bird. So cute! Can I ask where you found these? I would love something like that in Kate's room.

Stacy said...

I like the one with the little bird too! But it is hard to choose, not seeing the rest of the decor of the room to see which goes best with everything else.....

Heidi gail walls said...

I also like the scallop one with the bird. Let us know when this little sweetheart makes her debut. Can't wait to see pictures and hear the news.

KB Kidz said...

bird or the one that says Annabelle

Linds said...

I love the one with the bird too, but I would put the damask one in my baby girl's room because that is how I styled everything else. They are all so cute and would be a great addition to any room!

dkwalkerfam said...

All of them are really cute! I like the that says maycie(I think that's what it said)