Monday, August 2, 2010

Who knows how to make this?

I found these and they are so cute... but of course I love to make my own stuff. Is there anyone out there that knows how to make beanies and would show me ;) Please?

Newborn Girls beanies, lot, photography prop, very cute.   SUPER SOFT

4 comments:

Heidi gail walls said...

I will see if i know of anyone how to make them? Also when you learn how to can you make some for Ashlee and Kayla and i will pay you ?

Heidi gail walls said...

I have a friend who knows how to make alot of different things. I always say "Carli can make anything!" i can give you her name, email address and or phone number and you can call her or email if your interested and you can chat if you would like. You can tell her that i am your cousin (by marriage that is).

JM Inc. said...

My SIL who lives in Draper makes those...her kids even made them for my kids for Christmas gifts last year. Do you want her contact info.?

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I have made a couple for my girls. You just go to a craft store and buy beanie looms, they are circles. It's a kit and you just use the smallest one and follow the instructions then you can make your own bows or flowers and tie them on or pin them on. Pick out whatever yarn you want, fluffy fat yarn looks the cutest and it's very easy.