I am sorry for making everyone wait so long for an update. I've been a busy lady lately! I spent 11 days in Washington in April getting my braces tightened. I should be getting them off just before my sisters wedding. For those of you who don't know my sister Melissa is engaged to her long time boyfriend Brandon Boyer. They will be getting married next month! We are so excited for the both of them.
More exciting news we move in T minus 3 weeks and 1 day! our house is moving a long like crazy. I try not to go down there too often because it's close to a 45 minute drive to get to our new place but I worry if I don't go down at least once a week I'll miss a ton of things. Last Thursday when we went down they were just laying the floor joist onto our foundation which had been poured a few days before. When we went down Sunday (3 days later) the whole house was framed. We went down today (4 days later and 7 days from floor joists) The electrical, plumbing, windows, doors, insulation, and part of the HVAC were completed. The dry wall should be hung tomorrow or Saturday once the HVAC is finished and the inspection is completed! it's crazy how fast they are building it and how well things are going. I can't wait to get into the house and unpack. The majority of our things have stayed in boxes in the garage and basement since we moved in January. It will be nice to have all of our stuff again. I almost feel like I should just throw the boxes out since I've lived without the contents for over 4 months.
Now onto the baby! She seems to be sneaking up on us. It's been kind of nice being so busy that I haven't been able to really focus on being pregnant. It's made the weeks fly by so much faster! I'm now 24 weeks and counting. I had a 4th ultrasound on Wednesday. Nothing to worry about. We had the normal 10 week ultra sound to confirm a viable pregnancy an extra one at 16 weeks so we could find the gender out early and then the normal 20 week to reconfirm the gender and check the baby's stats. She wasn't totally cooperating and they weren't able to get a good look at her heart so I had a 4th ultrasound to get a good picture of the heart. Everything is looking great. Ultrasounds as this stage aren't super accurate (from what I'm told) at estimating due dates. The 10 week ultrasound is usually the most accurate. They did tell me at this appointment she was measuring a due date of September 7th (4 days after my current due date and 10 days after my original due date before they pushed me back) They said they wouldn't push me back again based on that though. I guess the good of that is maybe she is going to be a smaller baby than Brody. Maybe 8 or 9lbs... A girl can wish can't she? I know most don't wish for a 8 or 9lb baby but me I pray for a baby that size. I think she could probably get up and walk right out after a 10lb 1oz baby!
Finally I am able to share more good news.... Jeremy recently got a promotion and as of May 1st he is now a Senior Account Executive for Mozy. We've know for a while it was coming but I wasn't able to say anything until it became official. He's loving his new role and we are so proud of him and all of his hard work! CONGRATS!
I swear I'll add pictures soon. I am having computer issues so I've been using Jeremy's work computer so I can't download pictures from my camera to it. Who knows there may even be a bell shot in the future.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Oops it's been almost a month without an update
Posted by Janelle at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like the Jensen's are doing well. Curious are you going to be having any baby shower's? keep us posted on everything We love you all. I sent your birthday card to Larry and Susan's house. Sorry don't have your address. I love the updates.
I didn't know Brody was over 10 lbs! Holy cow!! I'm excited for you to have a little girl. How fun. And I'm excited about your house too. So many great things happening for you guys!
Hey?! Im due on Sept 10th. I didnt know we were that close in dates. I'm also having a girl. How fun!! Congrats on the new house. :)
Post a Comment