'This was the beginning of our house just over 2 weeks ago (May 1st)
This was a few days later (May 6th)
We went back 3 days later and it was framed but the only picture I have is on my phone.
Then 4 days later (May 13th)
3 days after that (May 16th) The dry wall is all done inside so they should be starting finish work soon!
And just for your viewing pleasure Brody and I went swimming yesterday he loved it. We spent close to 3 hours at the pool! We both got a little red but it was so FUN!
We just got our weekly update and we are still scheduled to close by the 4th of June! so excited.
We'd love all the help we can get moving everything in. So keep that date open!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Finally some house pictures
Posted by Janelle at 7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Ok, so I am looking around for an amazing photographer, because I want to get some shots of the kids or family, not sure, sometime in the next few months. your post said you knew a few good ones, so please share! Also, which one took you main picture?
We will leave the date open. We would love to help! just let us know for sure and the address and all. Love the pictures.
How exciting! its crazy how fast you can build a house....that is once things get going! Im so happy for you.
Just wanted to say hi!
That is so exciting to see your house built so quickly!
I'm pretty sure that basket was from Roberts Crafts, but it's been a good long while since I bought it. You should still check for it.
I miss you as my reliable VT partner. Just can't seem to get back into things without you. Did you know that Lore moved?
Your house is coming along! I bet your so excited!
Swimming? Not fair. It's still been snowy out here. Not a single day warm enough for a pool trip.
Hey...i can't make very big letters. The largest I can make is 8.5 inches by 12 inches. If you want it that big each letter would have to be individual and you would have to place them on the wall where you wanted them. They wouldn't all be on one piece to just slap onto the wall. And the only colors of vinyl I have are black and white. I also dont' have very many fonts. I'm not sure if that helps you. If you want me to cut something for you I would love to...and you are not going to pay me. You can buy the vinyl if you want a different color. So let me know what I can do. It's super easy so if you want to give it a try I am willing. I won't be offended if it doesn't turn out how you had hoped and you use something else either. Let me know.
Post a Comment