Sunday, December 27, 2009

And baby makes 4!

You read that right. We are expecting baby number 2 August 28th. I normally would wait a bit longer to tell but I'm already sick on and off and exhausted and I'm just under 6 weeks. With that and moving I thought I'd let the secret out of the bag.

The Baby Snuggie - actually, the Peekaru. Just as bad. If not worse.
I am hoping Jeremy will get me one of these to wear with the new baby! hahah JK

A little update on moving... Our house is under contract and we will move by February 1st. So many changes and great blessings.
]

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited.....
More grand kids. Yeah. We love you. Grandma J

Chellese said...

Congrats! Lots of exciting changes coming to the Jensen family.

Steph said...

Congrats! I was prenant when we moved to Hawaii and it was exhausting. Hope the move goes smoothy and you don't get too worn out.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Congrats!! Very exciting! Good luck with the move.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

We are expecting baby number 4 so are you expecting 1 baby or 2 ? anyhow congrats we are so excited. Keep us posted!

smeltzer family said...

congrats janelle! I am so happy for you :)

lvohs@hotmail.com & dvohs4@gmail.com said...

yeah! I'm so excited for you three!

Iliana said...

exciting! Congrats!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Okay so i read your post again! and I totally get it now! congrats on Baby 2! that is exciting. No worries it was just me! i didn't get it at first! so just disregard my original message. And Congrats! keep us posted on everything.

rockchelle said...

Congrats to you both!

Shanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SO happy for you guys! :)

Gabby said...

Congratulations!!!

Kristina said...

Congrats!!! That is such awesome news. Sounds like your new year will be starting off perfectly!

Lacy said...

Congrats!

Linds said...

That's awesome! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics of the new house...Congrats on that too!

JM Inc. said...

That's wonderful news Janelle; babies are so fabulous...I could almost convince myself I'm ready for another already as they grow up WAY too fast! When we moved to Texas I was 7 1/2 months prego with Macy, and when we moved to CT I became prego immediately, and got to do the whole getting settled in thing while morning sick; so I empathize on all levels with you! Don't feel bad if #1 gets to watch a lot more movies than usual...you will survive (:

Sarah said...

Congrats Janelle!! I'm expecting in August too! Hopefully you can get lots of rest so you can handle your move!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Merrick said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new addition!

Sarah said...

I had no idea you were pregnant when we were talking, congrats, that is so exciting!!

Corinne said...

That is great news!!! It is such a blessing to be able to sell in this market. We were blessed to be able to sell our house and are in a rental right now just waiting to find out what the Lord has planned for us next. Good luck with the pregnancy too. These are the times in our lives when we will look back and say "How in the world did we do all that!" Only with the Lord's help:)

Jes said...

how exciting! I am so happy for you! on your new little addition that will soon join your family as well as building a new house! Where are you moving?