Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jeremy informed me

Jeremy informed me that I was a little vague in my last post as to what is going on. Here is the full scoop. We love our townhouse BUT we really want to get a bigger place with a yard.  It feels like forever that I have been dreaming of a having a yard, a garden, fruit trees, more bedrooms and so much more. I hesitate to say all of this because I don't want to jinx things. 2 years ago we were days away from signing papers to build a house in Mapleton. as things got closer Jeremy and I both couldn't shake the feeling that although we originally felt good about things it suddenly didn't feel right so we backed out. 3 months later we were both jobless and had a brand new baby. On top of that the neighborhood was hit hard by the recession there are multiple empty homes and house prices plummeted. Oh how the lord blesses us and prompts us to know what we should do.  


I truly believe the lord has a plan for us and when things are supposed to be he makes it possible. So far everything has lined up down to the person that came to look at the house today. It's was only market less than 24 hours when they called. When they came today they loved the place. It actually turned out to be the son of someone we know. We should know more in a few days when they know if the place they need to sell is good to go.  Their situation is perfect for us because they can be flexible. Which would be great since we haven't decided where we want to move. As I said we have looked at building a house by my brother in springville. I love that idea because we could be next door to my brother and a lot closer to Jeremy's parents. I also love it because I love the area of spanish fork and I am so picky and I could pick everything I want. On the flip side I am not positive I want to move more south. We've been looking at houses around us and a bit north that are short sales.

I'll keep you updated if we make a decision

4 comments:

ME said...

Yes keep us informed! we love you! Loves, Aunt Marilyn

Lindsey said...

Sounds exciting...and stressful. I totally understand since we just went through the same thing. Good luck with everything!

landmark lighting said...

What a great post! It will all work out~

Anonymous said...

It is amazing that we are able to receive inspiration. What a neat story. I'm excited for you guys. Keep us updated on things. By the way COurtney informed me of your news. Congrats!