Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello Hello Is Anyone Out There?

Yes we are still alive. Life has been crazy at our house the past month and a half. Here is a quick run down of what we've been doing the past month

1. spent the memorial day weekend in Mt. Pleasant enjoying Jeremy's family, playing games, roasting marshmallows and relaxing
2. Went to Washington, had our braces checked, COLORED MY HAIR DARK, went to Seattle, watched my nephew Zachary get blessed, hung out with my best friend Courtney, Went to Lunch with my Grandpa Johnson and Judy.
3. Jack got his hair cut
4. Went to Jeremy's Cousins wedding reception
5. Went to the Doctor's to try and figure out why I was so tired and losing hair (yes my best friend Courntey informed me that I was losing hair!)
6. Got diagnosed with Thyroid issues (finally after seeing 2 doctors)
7. Went to mt. pleasant again for a bike ride through the canyon and canoeing trip... Jeremy and I ended up getting the flu and my poor in-laws ended up taking care of Brody. We drove the canyon instead.
8. Brody now has the flu. I took him to the doctors and he had a 103 degree temp. No swine flu or influenza, no throw up, just a fever and congestion. Sad boy.

Pictures of all to come. My computer is being crazy slow uploading the pictures.

3 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Wow! alot has been happening! hope everyone get's feeling better soon. So Lindsey craven got married ? or another cousin? just curious!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

I want to see your hair. So funny because I have an appt. to change places with you next week and go ALL blonde. Should be fun!

dkwalkerfam said...

You colored your hair dark...! You have got to post pictures. I cant wait to see it. I bet it looks good!!!