With the primary program just around the corner. I've been crazily scrambling to hand out parts, finalize the seating chart and putting the finishing touches on the program. The continued sickness in our family has made this quite difficult. We've had a cold circulating around our house now for almost 2 months. Along with the primary program, we are also headed to Washington for a quick visit with my family and to get our braces tightened as well as welcoming a new nephew into the family here soon (my brother Joel and his Wife Monica are pregnant due just before Halloween)
On Monday I am starting my 13 week training for my first sprint triathlon. The plan as long as it works out is to do this with my Best Friend Courtney. Don't bail on me!

I am super excited!

4 comments:
You're a busy girl. I feel for you and the primary program. Good luck! I'm sure it'll be fantastic.
Wow! sounds like alot going on.. hope you are feeling better soon! can't wait to hear that joel and monica has had their baby!
If you need another person to do it with I would love to do it with you. I did my first one in August and I LOVED it!!!! I might do the Orem one in November we will see..........
Sorry you guys have been sick. Hope you are feeling better now
Post a Comment