Sunday, July 26, 2009

Where is Jack?

http://thm-a02.yimg.com/image/6d46cc9ef9a5ba70
I was enjoying some peace and quiet this morning while Brody took his nap. It was about an hour into Brody's nap when I heard some unusual sounds. I finally realized what it was. It was a quiet little yip that sounded like jack. I searched high and low. it was like marco polo. I finally headed up stairs following the quiet yips that were far and few between until I finally came to the conclusion that he must be in Brody's room. I quietly opened the door and out ran jack. Jeremy had accidentally locked Jack in Brody's room when he put him to sleep 1 hour earlier. Jack had taken a little nap for a while before waking up. He of course was such a good dog and quietly made Jeremy's mistake known without waking Brody up. It was so funny!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Animals are so funny. My cat has a really quiet meow at night time when he wants us to pet him. He must know when the lights go out it is time to be quiet. I am sure that was very nice for you that Jack didn't wake up Brody.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

That is a cute little dog! such a fun dog!

Me and My Clan said...

Wow, maybe Jack could teach Cody a thing or two. :)

Jes said...

Oh Jack! I remember when I house sat for you and Jack would jump up all over me! so fun. I havent seen you forever. I cant believe how big Brody is getting. He is so cute!