Saturday, September 25, 2010

Family Updates

I have definitely fallen off the face of the planet. Life with 2 kids has been super crazy so far to say the least. Jeremy's parents came when Jeremy went back to work and stayed for 5 days, afew days later my mom came and stayed for a week. At the end of that week I flew back to Washington with her and the kids for and Jeremy met us a few days later. It's now been a month since Kate was born and it's been so much fun. Just after she was born we had some newborn photo's of her done as well as a few of the family. I love them and can't wait to put them up. We were fortunate enough to have these taken as well as photo's by my cousin Karly just before Kate was born. I will post those as well when I get them (No Pressure K Face... I know your move has been crazy!)









A few updates in our lives
- Kates tummy troubles seem to be getting better I think they were caused by the formula she had been using that later got recalled
-Kate is 10lbs now and we think she is going to be a red head
-We were released from nursery and called to do the Program and newsletter
-Jeremy Ran the Spanish Fork half marathon (his first half) and finished under 2 hours!
-Brody has become very independent. He is always telling me "my turn" and "I do it myself" he is talking like crazy but unfortunately is lacking in articulation and thus we have a hard time understanding him sometimes. Luckily he was tested and will be starting articulation/speech classes in October!
- As for me I have started the oh so dreadful loss of "the baby weight" I started running and walking outside ble with a double jogger and I'm hoping to head back to the gym in a few more weeks once kate is a little older.

A few Funny things to remember
-While at my moms house Brody was sleeping on the floor in my room and managed to somehow roll/scoot himself under the bed while asleep. The first time the left half of his body and his whole head were under the bed. The second time he was under the bed from his knees up... Luckily I found him both times before he woke up under the bed... can you imagine waking up under a bed and not knowing what was going on
-Brody has some articulation issues and I have a hard time understanding him. As we work on words and he gets better I always say better better Brody... the other day he was trying to tell me something and I kept guessing what he was saying. When I finally figured it out he said to me "better mama"


Hopefully there will be more updates to come and quite a bit sooner!

10 comments:

Ashley C said...

Those photos are to die for!! Oh my gosh! What a beautiful family! I wish I had pics like that of my girls.

Heidi gail walls said...

I Love the photo's they are beautiful. If you can and would like could you send a family one to us and one of Kate like a small size? would be great if you can. Love the updates. We love all of you. Can't wait and hope to meet Kate sometime soon.

Kelly said...

Those pictures are seriously gorgeous, and you look so beautiful in them! Congrats on the growing family and it's nice to see some updates.

Jenny said...

those photos are super cute! love all the accessories too! in answer to your question i think those knobs would definitely work as drawer pulls.

Sarah said...

janelle, those pictures are so beautiful!! and you look so pretty!

Gabby said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

she's so sweet!!! She needs to slow down though!! She's supposed to stay little for a little longer!!! Haha
You crack me up too, crazy with two kids? You've had family around you lucky dog!!!! Hope you are well! (your teeth look gorgeous ps)

Holly & Matthew Blanchard said...

THESE PHOTOS ARE AMAZING!!!! What a beautiful family Janelle. :) I hope all is going well. ;)

dkwalkerfam said...

Those pictures are so Cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! They're amazing! Where did you get her super cute headbands and bows? Kate is a doll!