Sunday, December 19, 2010

Brody's 3rd Birthday Party

Brody Turns 3 on Tuesday but with Christmas so close we decided to have his party this past Tuesday. A few of his best buds came as well as a few new friends from the ward. The theme was Toy Story. He is currently obsessed with the movie and Buzz! We had a ton of fun.

Among many things the kids enjoyed gold fish

and "Lots-o Bears"
And Toy Story Water Bottles (Brody even helped add the toy story labels )
Cheese Sticks fashioned with Mr. Potato Head pieces aka "Mr Cheese Stick" and Buzz Yogurts
They Played Pin the Badge on Woody and Buzz

And of Course Ate some Yummy Buzz Cupcakes

The adults enjoyed some other not so "Toy Story" food as well. Overall I think it was a great success and it was so much fun for Brody to have his Best Friends come and play with him. I Can't believe my little man is growing up so fast. He starts preschool in January, he is talking up a storm, he is so helpful, and loving and I am so grateful to be his mom! Happy Birthday Brody we love you. All the hard work for your party was worth it to see your smiling face.

4 comments:

Ashley C said...

Cute ideas! What a fun party. Brody looks so grown up!

Heidi gail walls said...

What a fun party!!! great Aunt Marilyn, Great Uncle Eric and Cousin Heidi loves you! Happy Birthday!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I seriously cannot believe he is 3. I feel like we were just barely eating at Pizzeria 712 and he was brand new! Where has the time gone?

Anonymous said...

-ik=